The Law on Sports (RS Official Gazette No 10/2016) entered into force on 16 February 2016.
The following regulations apply to the procedure of registration of sports associations with the Register of Sport Associations, Societies and Federations:
- Law on the Procedure of Registration with the Serbian Business Registers Agency (RS Official Gazette, Nos. 99/2011, 83/2014 and 31/2019),
- Law on Companies (RS Official Gazette, Nos. 36/2011, 99/2011, 5/2015, 44/2018 and 95/2018),
- Decision on fees for registration and other services provided by the Serbian Registers Agency (RS Official Gazette, Nos. 119/2013, 138/2014, 45/2015, 106/2015, 32/2016, 60/2016, 75/2018, 73/2019, 15/2020, 91/2020, 11/2021 and 66/2021).
Data subject to registration
- organizational form (association, society, branch federation, territorial federation, professional association, other sport associations and federations);
- seat and address;
- branch of sport;
- date of registration in the Register;
- data on authorized representative – name and surname, permanent i.e. temporary residence and address and unique personal identification number, i.e. passport number and country of issuance;
- registration number and tax ID number ("PIB");
- bank account number;
- amendments to the articles of association;
- envisaged period of time for which the association, society or federation is established;
- membership in federation or other association in the country and abroad;
- annotation of instigation of the procedure for ban on activity;
- annotation of ban on activity;
- data on status change;
- data on liquidation;
- data on bankruptcy;
- contact data (phone and fax number, email address);
- number and date of issuance of decision on registration in the Register.
Optional data in the Register:
- abbreviated name;
- name in the language and script of a national minority;
- name in a foreign language;
- name, seat and address of the branch and data on the branch’s representative;
- annotation of data relevant for legal transactions.
Documents published on the SBRA’s website:
- articles of associations;
- amendments to articles of associations (consolidated text).