The Serbian Business Registers Agency successfully passed the external assessment of the Information Security Management System and was thus certified according to the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard. The assessment was conducted by DAS SEE, a representative of the independent certification body DAS Certification Limited from Great Britain, accredited by the world's most famous accreditation body UKAS.
This certificate of added value, obtained in mid-January 2022, confirms that the Agency:
- can be trusted by users and stakeholders in terms of information protection,
- supports compliance with relevant laws and regulations,
- displays credibility and trustworthiness,
- reduces the occurrence of business risks,
- is building a security culture,
- raises awareness of information security,
- demonstrates a commitment to information security at all organizational levels,
- promotes continuous improvement in the field of information security,
- protects the organization, assets and stakeholders.