The Law on Bankruptcy (“Official Gazette of RS“, no. 104/09) prescribes that the Government shall regulate the content and procedure for registration and management of the Bankruptcy Estate Register, as well as the rates of fees for registration and other services provided by the authority competent for managing this register.
The Bankruptcy Estate Register began to operate on 23 January 2010.
The Bankruptcy Estate Register is a single, centralized, electronic database on bankruptcy estates, on which the competent courts shall reach a decision after 23 January 2010.
The following data is subject to registration:
- Name, registered office and registration number of the bankruptcy debtor
- Registration number
- Tax identification number
- Court name, number and date of the competent court’s decision determining the existence of the bankruptcy estate
- Bank account numbers
- Personal name and registration number of the bankruptcy administrator
- Registration date and time
- Date and time of registration of data changes
- Data on strike-off of the bankruptcy estate from the Register
- Entry of records relevant for legal transactions
The Register can also contain the following data:
- Value of bankruptcy estate, if estimated
- Telephone and fax number of the bankruptcy administrator
- E-mail address of the bankruptcy administrator
- Other data prescribed by the law.
Any changes in data contained in the Register are also subject to registration.